Bullying causes unspeakable pain and hardship to children around the world.
It’s more important than ever for people to stand up to bullying, learn how to address it, and stamp it out for good.
Use these anti-bullying slogans and quotes in your campaign that stands up to bullying.
Together, we can create a bully-free world for everyone. We want classrooms that are positive, uplifting and inspiring for all.
Anti Bullying Slogans for your Classroom
1 – 5
- Hurting others won’t fix your problems.
- Stand up for your friends and they’ll stand up for you.
- Putting others down won’t bring you up.
- All for one and one for all.
- Bully. No Way. (From Australian Government)
6 – 10
- You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!
- Good guys don’t bully.
- There’s no such thing as friendly teasing.
- Sometimes it’s harder to be nice than mean.
- Stand up for the little guy.
11 – 15
- Bullying is emotional violence.
- A bully is a coward. A friend is a hero.
- Bully Free Zone.
- Bullies are insecure about themselves.
- When you grow up, bullying at school will be your biggest regret.
16 – 20
- Bullying is laughing at someone else’s expense.
- If you see something, say something.
- Bullying: Be Smart, Don’t Start.
- We come in all Shapes and Sizes. At our school, we Welcome All.
- Bullying is a Crime.
21 – 25
- If you can’t say something kind, don’t say anything at all.
- Bullies are wimps in Disguise.
- Your Word are Weapons. Will you use them for Good or Bad?
- You never know what someone else is going through. Treat them gently!
- Look for the Quiet and the Sad. They need a friend.
26 – 30
- Compassion Zone.
- Words can be more Hurtful than Weapons.
- Words of Kindness can save the World.
- Your words are your choice.
- Everyone is Welcome. Everyone Belongs.
31 – 35
- Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean anything unless you do what’s right.
- Your actions count. Stand up to Bullying.
- Bullying is Bad. It makes Others Sad.
- Do not be silent in the face of injustice.
- You have the Choice to Raise each Other Up or Pull Each Other Down.
36 – 40
- The end of Bullying is in Your Power. Stand Up for Others.
- Bullying isn’t Bullying. It’s Vicious, Vile Attacks on Other Human Beings.
- Bullies Ruin Everything for Everyone.
- Be Kind. Be Gentle. Be Caring.
- Think Before You Speak.
41 – 45
- Sticks and stones may break your bones and words can hurt as well.
- Don’t be a Name Caller.
- Your Words and Actions Follow you for Life.
- A Bully is a Thief of Innocence and Happiness.
- Give Happiness. Always.
46 – 50
- Know the Limits of the Joke.
- With Each Other, Not At Each Other.
- Bullies Fill the Silence. Speak Out when Bullying Occurs.
- Bullying is Harassment. Simple.
- We Agree: No Tolerance for Bullies Here.
51 – 55
- Don’t Hate. Congratulate.
- Leave the Room a Happier Place than you Found It.
- Befriend People who are Kind to All.
- You Control Your Actions.
- You Can’t Choose how You’re Treated. But you Control how you Treat Others.
56 – 60
- Smother a Bully with Kindness.
- Words Cut Deeper than a Knife.
- Stand up to Violence.
- If you See a Bully, Tell a Teacher.
- Courage Overcomes Cowardice. Stand Against Bullies.
61 – 65
- Have a Heart. Don’t take Part.
- If people are Trying to Bring you Down, It Only Means you’re Above Them.
- What would your Mother Think?
- Silence Hurts. Speak up when you see Hate.
- Ask Yourself Every Day: How can you Be a Better Friend?
66 – 70
- Everyone has Value. Everyone has Worth.
- It isn’t Big to make Other People Small.
- It may not look like it hurt, but on the inside I’m dying.
- Every Word you Say has Power in this World. Use your Power for Good.
- Mean-Spirited Comments Kill the Human Spirit.
71 – 75
- Take a Stand. Lend a Hand.
- Be a Superhero. Stand up to the Villain.
- Meanness is a Sign of Weakness.
- Nice People Don’t Bully. Good People Stand Up to Bullies.
- This Place has No Place for Bullying.
75 – 80
- To Belittle is to Be Little.
- Bullying is mean. It should not be Seen.
- Be a H.E.R.O. Against Bullying: Help. Educate. Report. Overcome.
- Look Around. Who Needs a Friend Today?
- Be Friends with Good People. Don’t Befriend a Bully.
81 – 85
- Don’t Tolerate Bullies.
- You Weren’t Born a Bully. Don’t Become One.
- Bullying Leaves Bruises you Cannot See.
- Gentlemen aren’t Bullies. A Real Man Spreads Love.
- Ladies aren’t Bullies. A Real Woman Spreads Love.
86 – 90
- Keep in Mind: Time to be Kind.
- Being mean shoes you’re on the wrong team.
- School’s Bully Free … and so are We!
- Niceness is Priceless.
- Bullying’s not Cool. It’s just Cruel.
91 – 95
- Who wants a Bully for a Friend?
- 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 Bullies? We Won’t Tolerate!
- Don’t Bully a Nerd. He’ll give you a Job one Day.
- Victims are Survivors. Stand by a Victim.
- Stop a Bully. Report it Fully.
96 – 100
- The power of One can make Bullying Done.
- Expect. Respect.
- If you don’t step in, you’re Supporting it.
- Don’t be a Bystander.
- Bullying is Leaving Someone Out.
101 – 105
- We Stand Together. Everyone Belongs.
- Our Diversity is Our Strength. Don’t Knock It!
- Bullying is R.I.P.: Repeated. Intentional. Power Imbalance.
- Don’t Let Anyone Ever Dull your Sparkle
- It’s Okay to Dislike Someone. It’s not Okay to Hurt Them.
106 – 110
- If you can’t be Kind, Be Quiet.
- It isn’t big to make make others feel small.
- Help A Bully Out. Tell them to Stop.
- Bullies Thrive when Silence is Alive.
- It Starts with You.
111 – 115
- Don’t Suffer in Silence.
- Take Care and Be Aware. Bullies Turn up Everywhere!
- Bullies aren’t Strong – They’re just Wrong!
- It’s not a Game, Bullies are to Blame!
- No To Bullying. No to Harassment. Yes to Inclusion.
Anti Cyber Bullying Slogans for the IT Lab
116 – 120
- If you won’t say it to their face, don’t say it on their facebook.
- Offline. It’s all the same.
- What you say online follows you forever. Think before you click.
- The worst kind of bully is the online bully. He hides from the consequences of his actions.
- When you Bully Online, Things won’t be Fine.
121 – 125
- Post, Don’t Roast.
- T.H.I.N.K before you post: Trustworthy? Helpful? Inspiring? Necessary? Kind?
- If you Don’t Know the Sender, It might be a Pretender.
- Think Twice Before you Type.
- Don’t be Mean behind the Screen.
126 – 130
- Your Keyboard is a Weapon. Use it for Good.
- Never be bullied into silence.
- Delete CyberBullying. It’s a Virus on the Mind.
- Take a Screenshot. Show an Adult. Delete the Post.
- The World Wide Web is not the World: Have a Life Offline to be Resilient to Internet Bullying.
131 – 135
- The Internet is a No Bully Zone.
- You can’t Erase the Internet. Think before you Publish.
- Cyberbullying is a Crime. Don’t be a Criminal.
- Phone Free Zone.
- Cyberbullying. It’s Bullying. But Worse.
Anti Bullying Quotes
136 – 140
- “Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato
- “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather
- “I was of the type who gets bullied rather than the one who does the bullying, which I’m glad about. I’d rather be that than a bully.” – Lily Cole
- “If there are no heroes to save you, then you be the hero.” – Denpa Kyoshi
- “It is our choices … that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling
141 – 145
- “If you’re being bullied, there’s nothing wrong with you. There’s something wrong with THEM!”
- “Strong people stand up from themselves. But the strongest people stand up for others.”
- “There can be disagreement without disrespect.”
- “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotion.” – Will Smith
- “A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other rather than about each other.”
146 – 150
- “People are probably not happy with their lives if they’re busy discussing yours.”
- “Rumors are carried by haters, accepted by fools, and spread by bullies.”
- “Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is brave – even if you stumble a little on the way out the door!”
- “People need to learn that their actions do affect others. Be careful about what you say and do – your words have power.”
- “Before you start to judge me, step into my shoes and walk the life I’m living. If you get as far as I am, just maybe you’ll see how strong I really am.”
151 – 155
- “Bullying is not a reflection of the victim’s character, but rather a sign of the bully’s lack of character.”
- “Blowing out Someone Else’s Candle Doesn’t Make Yours Shine any Brighter.”
- “The common mistake that bullies make is assuming that because someone is nice that he or she is weak. Those traits have nothing to do with each other. In fact, it takes considerable strength and character to be a good person.” – Mary Elizabeth Williams
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Each of us deserves the freedom to pursue our own version of happiness. No one deserves to be bullied.” – Barack Obama
155 – 162
- “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox
- “I would rather be a little nobody, than to be an evil somebody.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” – Taylor Swift
- “Every time you post something online, you have a choice. You can either make it something that adds to the happiness levels in the world—or you can make it something that takes away.” – Zoe Sugg
- “Things will get easier, people’s minds will change, and you should be alive to see it.” – Ellen DeGeneres.
- “People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “No one heals himself by wounding another.” – Saint Ambrose
- Never be insulting when you’re trying to be funny.
I hope you enjoyed these anti-bullying quotes and slogans.
If you have any other great slogan ideas, I’d love to hear them! Please do share your ideas below and I’ll add them to the list!
- Read Also: Children’s Day Quotes and Slogans that Pop!
- Read Also: 23 Metaphors about School and Education that Pop!
Dr. Chris Drew is the founder of the Helpful Professor. He holds a PhD in education and has published over 20 articles in scholarly journals. He is the former editor of the Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education. [Image Descriptor: Photo of Chris]